Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fifteen Facts About Purple Lady

I just finished reading Amelia Grey's Fireside Dream by Abby Clements. It's a great book by the way :) I recommend you to read it if you want something light yet heart warming. For full review, please check out at www.GoodReads.com =P

Anyway, at the end of the book, there are 15 facts about Abby Clements. So I thought I'd answer them too, just for fun :)

Where were you born? 
Jakarta, Indonesia.

What's your favorite tipple?
I had to google what tipple is lol. Chambord with lemonade, and vodka lime bitters.

What superpower would you want?
To read what people are thinking and stop them from saying things I don't want to hear.

Dog or cat?
Neither, but cat if I have to choose.

What keeps you sane?
My best friend. And Criminal Minds episodes. Ironic isn't it?

What scares you?
Ghosts. And dogs.

Beaches or adventure?
Both. But more to the beach side lol

What's your holiday read?
I'm not too sure what holiday read means, but if it means what I read again when I'm on holiday, then it's The Hunger Games trilogy and Kocchimuite! Miiko.

What is the best present you have ever received?
I don't know. They are all equally good. But I remember when I was really small, my uncles got me a really huge present. I was only 5 that time. The content of that big present was backpack and a range of stationery for school. Simple really, but I was very happy. And believe it or not, the pencils last even until now. Oh, and Swarovski pendant my best friend got me. I'd been wanting a Mickey Mouse Swarovski necklace, but being a tight ass I am, I could only look at it outside the shop window (literally outside the shop window). So my friend went to the warehouse and found this Swarovski pendant. It's different, but that's what she could afford. I love it.

What have you learned as you've got older?
That some people are just not worth it. Neither your time nor your energy. So keep reminding yourself to live your life for you and just don't let those people bother you.

What would people be surprised to learn about you?
I'm heavier than I look hahaha XD

Sweet or savoury?
Sweet.

What is your favourite way to travel?
Train. I can read my book without getting dizzy :)

What's your comfort food?
Instant noodle I think =P

Night in or night out?
Night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment