Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fried Onions :P

I had this conversation with one of my colleague the other day and I thought I'd like to keep it here :) He's a Maltese I think, but he's one of the people who like to try different food, Asian or non-Asian, spicy and non spicy too (though I doubt he can stand hot XD he did say he can :P). It started with me asking my colleagues who like crystalised ginger since I had one and did not want them. So here it goes..

Me: does anyone here like crystalized ginger?
 
Blue J: Never tried it?
           You know what I need? FRIED ONION? Do you know a good one that you use and
           you were recommend ?
 
Me: Do u wanna try lol (The ginger I mean).
       Go to Asian shop, they all good ahahahahah
 
Blue J: I don’t really like ginger.. very strong taste..
            Ok - I will trust you!
 
Me: Why do you need fried onion?
Blue J: MI GORENG DON’T PUT ENOUGH IN THE PACKET!!
 
Me: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! :P
 
I forgot my colleagues are all mi goreng fanatics :p I ended up telling him to fry them himself  and told him for the first time that they are actually french shallots, not onions ;P and ended up googling how to fry fried onions and translate them to English XD Got the recipe in my office PC, might paste it here later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment