Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Big News!!

Or, Big Newsoooo!!! XD that's how Soo In Woo said it in Prosecutor Princess :p

I almost missed my massage appointment because of this news! Guess what?? Few days ago, Little Miss Nice just told me, Creamer a.k.a my manager, ASKED HER OUT!!!! 0___0 my jaw literally dropped when I heard that! I could only say what? How? When??? And, did you say....? She was like say what? I said, did you say yes?? To which she replied, "Of course NOT!!". And I took a breathe of relief lol.

Apparently about 2 weeks ago, Creamer took her to one of the meeting rooms in the office and asked if she wanted to go out for drinks some time? She played dumb and said, "Oh, I'm going out with the guys tonight after work!". He then said, "No, I mean next week or the week after maybe?" Little Miss Nice kept playing dumb until Creamer explained that he was actually asking her out.

Little Miss Nice said no, saying she was kinda seeing someone. Creamer then gave her this look that say really? Are you serious? You don't have a boyfriend! She then said, "Really, I don't tell people at work, but that doesn't mean I am not seeing anyone!".

Oh man... That was a big news. Creamer actually asked Miss Blondie out a while back, which I don't know true or not, but some people heard that too. And I just knew that another guy from work asked Miss Blondie out too before 0_0 that's news...

Actually, within our VIP group (I named the group lol), some time last year we were gossiping about Little Miss Nice and Creamer. Me as dense and insensitive as I usually am on this kind of thing, didn't notice much apart from the fact that their work related talks at Creamer's desk is getting more and more often and longer and longer. Plus the whisperings. However, Water Tap and Slitherin noticed how Creamer stepped back and gave way so Little Miss Nice could come into kitchen when he was leaving the kitchen. Mind you, that kind of chivalry wasn't shown to me! Oh gosh, wished I kept those whatsapp messages during that period! Damn! -_-

I did notice though, just before I went on my holiday, they became really close. And I thought damn, they are becoming a couple, I can't complain about him to her anymore now! But Water Tap didn't agree though, saying last year was obvious he was flirting, but this year is more like close friends rather than flirting. Also, Water Tap recalled, on our catch up drink with former colleagues, Creamer said he was kinda seeing someone from Tinder. Hmm...

Little Miss Nice agreed, saying yeah last year she noticed it, especially during Christmas party where he kept playing with her hat. Yeah that was a bit Errr... And she said, he didn't use to come to Friday drinks with the guys, but then he started going (I've never been to those drinks unless company pays for it XD). She said, at the beginning she thought he's trying to fit in as he doesn't have a group he belongs to. Everyone in the company sort of has their own little groups, I.e. the Indian goes to lunch together, the other department has lunch groups etc, while he doesn't, really. A bit of commercial break, I do get along well with the Asians, but I don't think I belong to any groups too. I have closer friends in different parts of the company, which is good I think.

Anyway, about the drinks. She said Creamer kept joining the conversation where she was in. AND, regardless of who was talking, he kept staring at... HER! XD she felt so awkward, it's not her who was talking! Look at the person talking!!

Oh, another thing, in the middle of that conversation where Creamer asked her out, they were interrupted. Little Miss Nice changed the subject straight away. She said, "It was SOOOOO AWKWARD when he walked in!! Because he ASKED ME OUT too earlier!!!". Wow.... 0___0 that's really my face when I heard it 0_0 I could only say "Oh..My..God". Previously, I asked her if the girls knew about this, and what did they say? She said, "They said they are glad it's not them". That's exactly what I thought when I heard about the other guy .____.

I haven't named the other guy, but Little Missy calls him Da Sha Bi.

So? What do you think? Big news eh? I know this post will entertain at least one of you XD it did entertain my bestie and family lol


No comments:

Post a Comment