Sunday, April 20, 2014

Earlier 10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

Apparently I have done a 10 random things about me 5 years ago on Facebook hahaha :P I really grow old -_-"

 Anyhow... here they are, the earlier 10 things you might not know about me, some of them are in my previous post, some of them are not, and some of them are not valid anymore ;)

10 Random Facts abt me :D
1. I can sleep anywhere
2. I adapt too easily
3. I still have the guling I have since I was very very small :D
4. People say I'm not as light as they thought I would be
5. I eat a lot & I don't think I eat as much as before anymore, but I still love food very much :))
6. I hate coriander, capsicum, celery and tomato & I haven't changed one bit ;p
7. I don't like mars, but I love deep fried mars
8. I want a Wii but can't bring myself to buy one T____T & I finally bought one when it was on sale, bundled and using my friend's staff discount :P
9. I like Edward Cullen in the book and in the movie, but I don't like Robert Pattinson :/
10. Only 1 person knows my meaning of "fair enough" and I told her, the guy I like has to know the meaning too.

February 21, 2009 at 1:53pm
Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird/random facts about you. At the end you choose 10 people to tag. List their names and the reason why you're tagging them. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have 'been hit' and to read your blog. You cannot tag me back. Let me know when you are done, so I can come read yours. And I was surprised that the people I tagged were all those people, didn't think we were close since back then ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment