Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gold Coast Birthday Trip Day 1

I'm back in Sydney ^^ I just arrived last night after my mini early birthday weekend trip from Gold Coast. My birthday is on this Sunday, and we were actually planning to have this trip on my birthday weekend. However, when my best friend was looking for hotels, she found it weird that almost every hotel was fully booked on that weekend. Then she thought "Don't tell me it's schoolies week". And yep, it's schoolies week on my birthday, so we decided to move it 1 week ahead.

So, last Friday morning (7.10 AM flight >.< )we flew out to Gold Coast with Virgin Blue. It was a good flight, no complain at all. So far, I'm always happy with Virgin Blue. I think it's the best budget airlines compared to Jetstar and Tiger. Tiger is the worst. I might write a review on it one day. Once we arrived, we went to Twin Heeds just to kill the time as Dream World opens at 10. It was 7.30 QLD time when we arrived. Took some photos, made a wish on the wishing well, looked at the beach, and then off to Dream World.

I rode on The Claw. Yes, that was the first ride I rode that day. And if I think about it, my heart starts to pound again -_-" Can't believe I didn't think it was THAT scary!!!!!!! And that I let my friend convinced me to ride on it!!! -_-" But well.. I'm still young, so I guess no harm done isn't it? But I WAS SCARED TO DEATH T_T If you aren't scared of height, you can try this. I'm scared of height a little bit, and after that ride, I think I'm scared of height more -_- And, we had bonus too -_- My friend who didn't get on this ride counted that we actually had 7 swings, while the previous ones only had 5. No thanks for that, my heart is still pounding >>>__<<<

After that, all rides were nothing lol :P We did the Bom bom car next (can't remember what it's called lol), just bumping into others cars :P My friend's bro bumped my car so bad that the seatbelt hurt my neck. Lucky there's no bruise. After that we rode on the jet coaster type of ride, but it's the hanging seat type. Not on top of the rail, it's hanging on the rail. Was okay, and yes, nothing compared to The Claw.

Then, we went to Tower of Terror 2. My friends said it's nothing and it's fun, it goes forward up to the top, and then move backwards down very quickly, not scary at all. So those 2 friends, her bro, me and my middle sis queued. When we almost got to the end of the queue, my youngest sis called, and said "Hey, it seems that it's going up backwards and then goes down forward.." I was &@*@^*^@$$???????????????? what the ****??????????? so once we got to the end of the queue, I asked to the guy, is it going backwards and then forward? He said "It's going up backwards and down forward." I said straight away "I changed my mind, where can I get out?" :P He then told me how to get out, and asked again "So, who's not going?" My sis and my friend's bro raised their hands LOLLLLLLLLLLLL sometimes it's good going with guys who are a bit scared hauhauhahahhaha :P So yeah we pulled out from it.

After that we had lunch, and then looked around stores. Not much interesting actually in the stores. And then we rode on the Antique Car. I drove :D I only need to step on the gas and it moves. I don't even need to steer it. And it still bumped like bajaj lol :P I'm so hopeless :P after that my friends rode the Motocoaster. I was scared my heart will pop out so I didn't ride on it :P but it looked cool!!!! Next time I go, I'll ride on it :D Then, we walked around and then arrived at Giant Drop. My best friend walked straight into it not even discussing with us @__@ But then she saw this sign saying something like this "Due to xxx reason, Giant Drop now takes less passengers for safety reason." She walked out straight away LOL :P We walked around a bit more and took lots of photo in the Cowboy type area that has the "Wanted" poster where you can stick your head in there to take photo, prison window with bent trellis, and the usual head and hands holes with feet hanging. It was fun! I think we dominated that place :P and we were loud too haha... :P *feel ashamed now* but we were having fun and I don't regret it :))

From there, we went to hotel (Mantra Legend) and checked in. I'll do review on separate post. Past bedtime already. Took shower and then went to Bistro Lamp for dinner. Turns out that it was just almost next to the hotel :P the food was okay, but we thought of sharing, and the dishes were not for sharing, so at the end of dinner, we were still hungry. We went to IGA after that, bought some bread, Nutella, and water for the next day breakfast, and then went back to hotel to sleep. We slept at 11. Not bad for holiday :/

See, I even sleep later during normal working weekdays :/

Good night!! :)

PS: I got Bridge to the Holy Cross from library today, yayyyy ^^ So lucky ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment