Thursday, May 9, 2019

Random Blabbering - Work and Laplace M

Guess what?! 1 quit again yesterday la..la.. Not really a biggie for me since she's only been here for a week and half, but still.. Again??? That makes it 9 ppl who quit this year a.k.a in 4 months, or if we count last 12 months.. 11 people. Oh well... Drama is good as long as it doesnt relate to me.

I'm losing sleep again lately. I was chatting to my game friend last night. I said, when it wasn't daylight saving yet, I wanted it to come so badly so I could sleep longer. Then daylight saving came. But then we changed game to Laplace M T_T their guild wars are also at 11 Sydney time T_T

But so far it's been fun though! The game is cute and it's pretty fun growing my character's strength. The only annoying bit is, most of the time you need to team up with other people. And since I'm still a weakling, it is pretty hard to find a team to take you in sometimes. Lucky i've got friends from previous game who can help me when they're free. If not, eventhough I'm actually in the number 3 guild of the server, it'd still be hard. Plus, I have a weakling friend too, so we help each other :)

The game takes SO MUCH TIME though! If I play during the weekdays after work, basically my night is gone. Doesnt matter if I tell myself to only play for 1 hour, err... That has always been a plan *rolling eyes*

Ok thennn off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment