Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Half of The Company is Gone!!!

Now is still the first week of May, but can you guess how many people have resigned from our company this year?

8.

Yeppp a lot huh? You can say that the other department is pretty much restructured now :l I really feel sorry to the most senior girl there now, she's only got less than 1 year experience, but they will demand A LOT from her in the future just because she's the longest there now.

3 of them are from our IT department. I think i've written about Creamer right? He's still in our company actually, but only as a contractor. The other 2 were actually Barbie's bf replacement. 1 wasn't great and due to personal reason he left. Honestly, Little Missy and me were a bit relieved when he left. It was so hard to teach him as he kept forgetting things. His replacement was great, but he was smart and escaped as soon as he could LOL

Anyway, what I wanna tell you is, Birdie was 1 of those who quit. She's dedicated, deligent and smart. But sometimes working with her becomes SO complicated and stressful! She wants everything perfect! (Even when it's not really worth it). Can't really blame her, afterall she was taught by Prick and works with him all this time. 应该的。

She's been saying she wants to quit since a million years ago. Seriously. Even when I mentioned "Birdie says she's quitting this week", my sister replied, "Again? Will she really quit??". At least I never said when I will quit :P the reasons behind her quitting are quite a few, from the low pay, long working hours, too far from home, overexcited-overtalkative-overmicromanaging boss, Prick, and so on. But when she quit, the bosses (overexcited) believed (and still believe) that Prick WAS the main reason of her quitting.

Combined with the complaint that Crown Prince made on behalf of all the other employees against Prick, the bosses called Prick into a meeting and basically told him that everyone hates him and please stop being a prick. That is okay, he was really a prick. I fought with him so many times, ignores him so many times and provoked him so many times. I did have plans brewing in my mind on how to get back at him (which I never carried, unfortunately). He is a bossy, lazy, anxious manager who likes to take his time working on 1 thing, and then dump the other work to his minions. Then, when the due date passed, he chases the minion and gets angry if the work is not done. Even though.. sometimes he doesnt even tell the minions when the due dates are *rolling eyes*. He did that to me too. So when that happens, what I said was always, "Well I did that 2 weeks ago and you didnt give any feedback. Why did you only come today when the due date was yesterday? I didn't even know the due date was yesterday!". I did complain about him during my reviews too, but nothing happened.

He's the reason Birdie becomes very on edge, detailed, stressed and always tries to pick the smallest mistakes on our project. I tell you what, a couple of times I come over to Water Tap's desk and notice a little too much or too little spacing, and tell him to fix it. He refuses and days, "Noooo I put it there, just so Birdie, Prick or superexcited can pick up a mistake! So they are happy to pick up something and not come up with something more difficult to change!". Do you get what I mean now? Apples don't fall far from the tree.

But really, Prick WASN'T the only reason. But since superexcited thinks he is THE reason, superexcited becomes very rude and sensitive towards ANYTHING Prick says. I was in a meeting with those 2, and I could see, on every suggestions that Prick made, overexcited either brushed him off, told him off, and just being rude. Even when all Prick just wanted to do was to explain what a paragraph meant! After the meeting, I told him that I understood what he wanted to say. He was right. Superexcited was wrong.

Then, there was another issue between him and the bosses, before the bosses made a role specifically for him. That role will enable him to work with minimal interaction with the colleagues. Not long after, Prick handed in his resignation.

I have a feeling... Superexcited might not be too unhappy about it... Prick and him are actually quite similar, so they usually argue their point a lot. That's why their programs are usually very complicated. Because they stand their ground and force us to do what they want! So maybe with Prick gone, superexcited can have all he wants now.

No comments:

Post a Comment