Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sometimes I Just Don't Get My Parents

Readers beware! This is kinda gross and involves πŸ’©. Please stop now if you can't deal with it.

Last Sunday at home, my siblings and I were discussing about our upcoming holiday plan upstairs. Our house's sound proofing is pretty bad, so we could hear our parents talking downstairs pretty clearly...

Mum: "Eh? You want to poo too?? "
Dad: "Yeah.. "
Mum: "I was just about to say I wanted to poo... Can you hold it? "
Dad: "Not really"
Mum: *half heartedly* "Umm... Okay... You can go first then... "
My sister: "Why did she let him go first?? It would be very stink if he goes first!"
Me: *shouting from upstairs* "Mummmmmmm!! There are 3 toilets in this house!!!! " πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

About a minute after...
*dad went into the toilet*
Mum: *running after him* "Hubbyyyyy... Waitt... I need to go now!! "
Dad: "Can't. I'm already halfway".

3 of us upstairs: πŸ˜πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜“

No comments:

Post a Comment