Saturday, November 5, 2011

Continuation of My 3 Bill Shock - Part 2

Just got an email from 3 customer care this morning. They apologized for the inconvenience and has put a request to place credit into my account within 24-48 hours. We'll see if they will do their work this time...

They said "We sincerely regret for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience."

I replied, "I also sincerely hope this case can be put to close as I am too tired to explain same thing again and again." I actually wanted to say this too "FYI, I don't have any patience left anymore". But I decided not to.

This experience really got me thinking. 3 is the cheapest one. But if they keep pissing me off like this, should I go with the cheapest one, or should I go with the one giving me less headache?

*thinking...*

No comments:

Post a Comment