Saturday, December 31, 2016

Thank you 2016

Quick end of year post before 2016 ends.

I think this year is quite an easy year for me. I kinda think I let myself go easy and more relaxed than before. Enjoy more me time, just do what you can etc. But at the same time I think I get tired and sleepy easily at night! How annoying!

My most memorable drama this year would be Another Oh Hae Young. I loveeee that drama 😊 and the trip to HK and Korea was awesome! I wanna go there again 😊

Sadly, a lot of famous people died this year, Prince, Princess Leia, her mum, and more.

This year is also a year where I follow Indonesian news closely. So many news made me shake my head and wonder how come people be so stupid, selfish, uptight, close-minded, and have so thick skin. The memorable news are Ahok vs religion, sari roti, 212, Moslem tolerant vs Moslem fanatics, Moslem vs non-moslem, and the replacement of Ahok during his leave.

I spent more time with my ATG friends this year. We had camping, more sleepovers, more shopping together, more gym together, more hang outs and more holidays together. If I look back to how this year was, I think I see them in most memories. It's good. Hopefully we can stay this way. We also survived an overseas holiday, that is an achievement lol

Ah of course I can't forget the bus drivers who always take me home every day. I guess I take bus quite often so they recognize me. They honk the horn if they see me at the street even when I'm not taking their bus, they honk when they see my dad working in the garden, one of them even bought my sister an ice cream lol! They really made this year a kinder year ;)

I had back issue this year and had to have physio and a lot of massages. Massages are great though hahaha.. The paying part is not great. I haven't even started talking about physio.

I had 2 overseas holidays this year yayyy! Hope I can have 2 every year hahaha...

Overall it was a good year. Hopefully next year would be better 😊

And hopefully next year people would be nicer to each other 😊

Happy New Year 2017!!!!! Please be kind and generous to us all! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment