Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Things I Did in Bangkok

Eat papaya salad, ticked.
Eat as much of street food as possible ticked.
Had Thai massage, ticked!
Visited Grand Palace and Wat Pho, ticked!
Being scammed by tuktuk driver, ticked!
Ride in a tuktuk, well obviously from previous point, ticked! 3 hours ride was definitely enough of tuktuk ride to last me for a very long time.
Try BTS and MRT, ticked!
Being scammed by taxi driver, ticked!
Ride on a tourist and local boat, ticked!
Watch ladyboy show, ticked!
Watch guiness book of record, Siam Niramit performance, ticked!
Visit the ancient capital of Ayutthaya, ticked!
Shop till you drop in Pratunam, ticked!
Shop at the biggest weekend market in Southeast Asia, Chatujak, ticked!
Try all fruits and juice Bangkok can offer, ticked!
Eat pad Thai, pad see euw, ticked!
Try fried chicken, ticked!
Oyster omelette, ticked!
Banana pancake, I had 2! Lol

Visit floating market, nope.
Visit wat arun, thanks to damn tuktuk driver, nope -_-""
Eat tom ga kai, nooo :( the places I went to didn't have it :( same with mango with sticky rice :(

Oh well, but I think I did quite a proudable job for 5 days trip :p

No comments:

Post a Comment