Monday, October 13, 2014

Different Kinds of Blessings

We are all blessed differently. Here are some of those blessings ;)

1. Ignorance. To not care about anything around you but yourself.
2. To be the joker and can always make other people laugh out loud with your silliness without trying too hard.
3. To eat a lot, and I mean A LOT and still the skinniest among your friends.
4. Never needed a filling all your life while you only brush your teeth once a day.
5. A morning person.
6. To be able to sleep through the night while your roommates wake up in the middle of the night to all sorts of noise I.e. party next door or helicopter flying over your roof.
7. To do "number 2" anytime per required.
8. Fall asleep anywhere anytime.
9. Winning random competitions.
10. The ability to say nice words when your friend is in trouble or upset.
11. Good in gambling.
12. Being a magnet to everyone. I.e. when meeting someone new, you are the one that always gets approached by the newbie.
13. To get boyfriend/girlfriend easily. I don't know if this is a blessing or not, depends I guess? But sure is handy.
14. Almost 30 but still looks like a uni student.
15. To bake things you never made before and almost never fails.

16. Kids love you. I don't know if you're lucky that kids always love you, or if you are actually good with kids.

17. The ability to find a bargain, and I mean ridiculously cheap bargain.

18. Having amazing skin without even bother to wash your face twice a day.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure I missed 2 at least, but can't remember. Will update when I remember it :)

So, which one are you? And which one do you think is mine? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment