Sunday, April 3, 2011

Long time no see :P

Hellooooooooo ^^

It's been a while isn't it? When did I last update this blog :/ DECEMBER???? Oh god... okay... January was a tough month for me, and I didn't want my mood to affect my writing, so I didn't write.... February.. my parents came and stayed until last weekend, so I pretty much had to fight for PC with my sisters since my dad used my laptop and my other PC well you can say was counting its day to die :p Plus I can't really write with people watching behind me :S

Anywayyyy will try to write more often :) I haven't even put the full credit of those 13 gifts, so basi eh? :P But I will still do it (Hope I still have all the links hehehe...)

Got an hour extra sleep last night yayy :P now I have a headache -_-

Happy Daylight Saving everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment