Monday, November 26, 2018

Random Blabbering of the Day

Nowadays people are so into their mobile phones and don't care about other people and courtesy anymore. I think I liked it better when apple was only a fruit.

I got off a bus just then. I got off from the front of the bus, and tried to walk to the station. Because it was at the front, there were people queueing to get on the bus. However, they were standing next to the side divider of the bus stop, so there's really only enough space for 1 person to walk.

Then, right at the side of that divider, there was this one guy standing not really in line with the other people. So he was taking half of the space of us who got off the bus. He was (of course) looking at his mobile phone with no care in the world that he was taking the space for the people getting off. Us, me included, had our bags bumped to him as we walked past him. He, didn't budge at all. I actually bumped my bag to him purposely. Hopefully I hit him.

This morning we had a high school student doing 1 week work experience in our office. He's probably in year 10, very young. Poker Face took the boy to our IT area and introduced me and Creamer to him.

Little Missy and Drug were away sick this morming, and Water Tap working hours is later than us. Poker Face said, "Where are the others? They are all having a sleep in today I guess".

He said it lightly, making it like a joke. Then Creamer said, "Drug is sick today. Little Missy is having his surgery right now. And Water Tap comes in at 10 as usual. "

Seriously, what was he trying to say??? Both of them were legitimately having medical reason. And Little Missy was having surgery! SO inappropriate!!

Dunno if he saw it, but my look and Creamer's look clearly showed that we weren't happy about it.

Then later on, Poker Face was trying to make a joke with the boy. I guess maybe because the boy was looking awkward. Well what can you expect? He's young and in unfamiliar place. Anyway, this was what happened.

Poker Face: I heard from your dad that you're some kind of computer whiz. He said you might be able to help in the IT dept. So what languages are you familiar with?

The boy: English.

Poker Face: ...

Me: *trying to hold my giggles 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment