Tuesday, October 2, 2018

What an Unlucky Day

Let me tell you how unlucky I was last Saturday 😑

It started in the morning when we were at the airport, sending my parents off. We had Subway foe breakfast. The girl who served me heard my order incorrectly. I ordered ham, egg and cheese sub, but when she was about to put my sub into the toaster, I noticed that she didn't put egg on it. So I asked, "And the egg?". She then asked, "so you want to add an egg?". I said yes and she put it in the toaster and the rest went fine.

However, when paying, the total came up to $9.95. I was confused, coz I thought my sub cost $5.50ish. I did order a cookie, but it should come up to $7-8. I still paid.

But the more I thought about it, I felt even more off. So I came back and looked at the menu. The price was $5.85! The annoying bit was, the menu was on TV screen that kept rotating, so I had to wait for a while for it to change and couldn't point it to the girl before. Same thing when I went back to the girl and asked, we had to wait for a while for it to come up.

Then the girl said, it's because I ordered Ham and cheese sub with extra egg. I was like huh? @_@ ham and cheese with extra egg, is different to ham, cheese and egg sub? She called another girl out and she said it's because I didn't say "breakfast". WTF, I ordered an 8:30 in the morning. Your brain should have clicked by itself.

The other girl then asked, what exactly that I said. I said, "ham, egg and cheese". The original girl then said, "Oh sorry. I thought it was ham and cheese".

By this point, the other girl was already looking annoyed. She then said, "Breakfast only allows 4 salad. You had full salad." I was so angry. How would I know?? And I had 5 salad! So I said to her, "I had only 5 salad, so $2 for 1 extra salad?? ". Seriously I can buy a bag of spinach or a kilo of onions with $2!

She then said, "It should be veggie delete with extra ham and cheese". I said, "Ok". Then she asked, "Did you pay with card?". I said yes. She looked even more pissed.

Then, guess what she did? She slapped $2.85 on top of my receipt on the counter, turned around and went inside without saying a word. The original girl went along with her. Without a word. Not a single sorry for the inconvenience. How rude.

I froze there for a moment due to the shock of that treatment. I've never had anything that rude in Australia ever. Even when customer service in Australia is just so so. Then I took my stuffs and started to leave. But I was still so annoyed, so I turned around still in anger, looking to that direction.

There was another male staff serving a customer. Not sure if he saw the whole drama, but he noticed I was looking angry. So he asked if there was anything wrong. I asked if he was the manager. He said, no.. Not really. So I said, don't worry then if you're not the manager. He asked, "Are you sure?". I said, "Yeah, don't worry".

The other girl was coming out from the back and I so didn't want to see her face again, so I left.

Really, I was SO angry to the point I had the urge to throw my sub at them!

Arggghhhhhhh 😤😤😤😤

OK, moving on.

After my parents got in, we went to the toilet and I banged my hand on the toilet paper dispenser, hurting my finger a bit.

After that, we went to take a bus. We already saw that bus stopping in front of us on the way to the bus stop. But it wasn't the designated bus stop, so we continued to the bus stop. Then we saw people running to that bus. Turned out that it WAS the bus!! Dammmmnnn, we then ran back to catch it. So apparently the driver hadn't driven this route for a while, and last time he did, the bus stop was there. He didn't know it had been moved across 😩

OK, so we made it to the bus. I took a seat and OMG... The guy sitting behind me stank!!! 😵😵 can this day go any worse 😑
Luckily our stop wasn't far. We survived by using hand cream.

When I was getting off the bus, guess what? I was stuck between the glass and a guy with a huge backpack!!! The guy was standing in the middle of the door, I was behind him, and there was another passenger getting off in front of him. So, he stepped back to let that passenger off not knowing that his backpack was squeezing me behind him!!

My god.. At this point, I knew it was my unlucky day.

Then we went to the mall to shop before movies. I checked out some leggings in Big W, tried them on and when paying, I just realised that the price was $30, not $12 😕 I went back and check, and turned out that the price was right. It was just because I started browsing at $12 rack and made my way from there, I just assumed that I was still at the same rack. I was already at the register man...

We then went to cotton on. I saw some sunglasses with a sign on top saying 5 for $10. So I thought hmm that's good. So I picked 2, and got some bath bombs too. They were all in the same rack. Got to the register, and the girl said, only the bath bombs are 5 for $10. I said "oh? I thought the sign was for everything on that rack". She said, "The sign says Fizzies 5 for $10". Damn.

Twice in a day. Hm.

Lunch wasn't nice too.

Then we went to buy our movie tickets. The lady serving was an older woman, so she was a bit flustered. She asked which movie and for what session. We said Small Foot, 4:15. She pressed some buttons and asked what time again. We wanted to use 2 prepaid vouchers and 1 ticket using my points. But she said we didn't have enough points. Strange, because when we bought our first movie tickets, the girl said I had 1 free movie to redeem. We weren't fussed at we could the points next time, so we paid. Oh, she asked what time again.

Got our ticket and we left. I checked them and the freaking tickets were for 2PM!!!!! 😑 long story short, we told the lady, but she was in the middle of serving coffee for a customer so we had to wait for a while. She knew she stuffed up and wasn't angry or anything. Just even more flustered. Then finally she exchanged our tickets, but still asking "What time?". My sister was already sick of saying 4:15 so many times. In my life, I've never said 4:15 so many times within 15 minutes.

We still had time before the movie. So I looked for a news agency to buy a lottery ticket. Hopefully after so much bad luck, my luck has finally turned.

No comments:

Post a Comment