Tuesday, May 15, 2018

First Random Blabbering of 2018

Yelloooww my beloved readersss!! How are you?? Hope you're all fine and missing my rambling xD

I haven't been writing for a long time, have I? Well, work has been hmm how should I say, either normal, or too depressing to write. As I said long long time ago, I wanna keep my happy and interesting memories, instead of the sad/depressing ones.

So, let's start with the happy one! My sisters and I went on holiday to Japan last month!! Gosh! It feels like a lifetime ago! Work has been busy since I arrived till last week, thanks to my manager who's learnt how to lie instead of estimating how hard a project is -_-

Anyway, Japan was AWESOME!!!! I want to go again!!! XD this time we went to Tokyo, Yokohama, Nikko, Kanazawa, Shirakawago, Gokayama, Takayama, Aware Onsen, Tsuruga, Kyoto, Magome, Tsumago and Osaka. We also went to our first Disneyland ever and Universal Studio Japan ^^ We tried onsen too hehehehe... How awkward, but OK if you don't go with people you know :P I don't know how to describe it, it was JUST AWESOME!! XD everyone should go to Japan, but don't overcrowd it ok? I don't like crowds :p

Yesterday and the day before, Surabaya was hit by a couple of bombs and up to last night, 4 people died. Not gonna say much about it, as good people have the same opinion as me, and bad people will never accept my opinion. So, why bother? But I just want to say that I'm glad that at times like this, I realised that there are still good people in this world who are brave enough to go against the bad guys and protect other people. A guy died trying to prevent the suicide bombers to enter the church. As the results, the bomb exploded outside the church and not as many people were injured. Even though I don't know if he ever thought about bomb, and if he'd still do it if he knew it was bomb. But still, he knew those guys were bad guys and still went in front of them. Hope he rests in peace.

In the other explosion, a guy ran straight to pick up a confused little girl after the explosion, and carry her to safe place. He didn't know the girl, but he still ran to her without thinking. Turned out she was a daughter of the suicide bombers. Only 8 years old! I also don't know though, if he'd do it again if he knew this fact. But I guess that shows that maybe humans in general are good.

Whoops, time for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment