Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Weirdest Compliments I Had

Just happened last Friday after I got changed into a dress for our office Xmas party.
A male colleague:
"You're thinner this year! You wouldn't have fit into that dress last year, would you? "
Me: *Jaw dropped to the ground, speechless* "Err.. I don't know... I think I'm the same, or even heavier this year... "

When I was in Junior High School:
School Girlfriends: "Woahhh, from your back you look like a beautiful girl!!"
Me: "Err.. -_-"

A male friend during Junior High School,
"You know, except that you're smart, there's nothing good about you"
Me: 😐

Tapwater: "A girl can only be either smart or pretty".
Tapwater: "You're smart".
Me: *speechless* "I don't know if I should be happy or not."

Really, what's inside my head at those moments was, "Maksud loe???? "

No comments:

Post a Comment