Thursday, September 2, 2021

Like a Drama

Hey there,

I think I jinxed it lol

2 weeks after that previous post, Sydney went into lockdown hahahaha... And coincidentally, it started heading towards it after I called in sick for work. Last year's lockdown was also like that lol

So here I am, on my 10th week working from home. Maybe I'm mouldy already lol

Yesterday I was chatting with a game friend about Mystic Pop Up Bar. I recommended it to her, and she tried watching it, liked it and finished it quickly. She said she likes that kind of stories, slice of life and warms the heart. And she likes that it has a good ending. 

 It is my kind of story too. It shows that there are other sides to stories, that maybe everyone isn't as bad as we thought they are. However, too bad it's only a story. A lot of people in that story received help from the main lead, be it to avenge, to get back what they supposed to get, to find things they lost, or anything really... But in real life, we don't have anyone to help us do all those... all you have, is yourself... Everyone else can only pity you, support you or just looking for gossips without doing anything for you... and there's no guarantee of a happy end...

Sometimes I wished life was like in dramas.



No comments:

Post a Comment